How To Navigate The Wiki
Finding the information you need in this wiki is very easy. These practical tips will help you in less than a minute:
TOP MAIN MENU
1. Always use the Search Bar located at the top left side of the page to quickly find the information you need.
2. Use the menu items on the top right side to create a new account or login to your existing account.
3. You can also easily your watch items by clicking the Watchlist tab.
TOP MIDDLE MENU
1. These menu items can easily point you to the Main Page, About this Wiki, Craftmanship, Forum, and Shops.
1. If you need a quick guide on creating a new page or editing an existing one, the How To section will point you to the right directions.
2. The Bottoms section gives you a quick access to all latest information on a specific model of PBJ Denim pants.
3. While the Top section gives you an easy access to all latest PBJ tops.
4. The Wiki Tools section gives you a quick jump to Recent Changes in this wiki. Or if you don't know where to start, you might want to click the Random Page to give you something to start with.
5. The Help link on the Wiki Tools is for advanced users. So, if you want to become a Wiki Expert Editor, this section will help you to hone your editing skills.